How to get started in domain names.
Buy, broker, and sell domain names.
This eBook is a collection of my favorite stories, tips, and tricks as well as proven sales methods and advice to help you get started in domain names and the domain industry. This book is written in my own words and any additional information or sources are cited.
Darryl is a Domain Broker. He previously worked as a Domain Broker at Uniregistry.com for 4 and a half years where I brokered hundreds of domain names and sales totaling millions of dollars.
His highest brokered domain name deal was drink.com for $500,000 USD!!
The eBook contains:
- Sites I use as a domain broker and you should too.
- Phone calls.
- The Double Dial. (Secret).
- Leave a voicemail at the beep.
- Domain registrars, registries, and registrants.
- Domain registration.
- $100 education at Namepros.
- Chasing trends to make sales.
- Domain age and does it matter.
- Who owns this domain name (WHOIS).
- Naming your startup.
- Buying domain names.
- Payments plans.
- Brokering domain names.
- Selling domain names.
- Top 10 tips.
- Emailing and email templates.
- Follow up and follow up templates.
- Social media.
- Legal stuff and trademarks.
- Value of a domain name and domain appraisals.
- Highest reported domain name sales.
- Fun facts.
- Future of domain names.
+ You will also get updated copies of this ebook with a single purchase.
Praise from others:
Darryl's approach to domain brokering is simple: he spares you the boring, unimportant details and cuts right to the chase. Very practical and valuable information from an industry insider with an excellent track record (with proof!). If you're serious about making money with domains, you don't want to miss this book. - Karadakis Efstratios
This is THE book to read to learn about the world of domain names. Simply put, it will help you better understand the entire world of domain names, but it also gives you concrete tips and specific examples to help you learn how to buy and sell domain names.
Read this book before you buy your first domain name. It will save you money! I found this out the hard way. :) - Chris
The $5,000 domain selling sales tip.
The $100,000 email one-liner.